Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Storm Week: Wednesday Wimp

(Diary of a Wimpy Dog)

The brunt of today's storm has yet to arrive, and yet I couldn't get Louie out the door for a walk. I think it's the poodle part of him that doesn't "do" water. Pick up his leash on any sunny day (which, let's be honest, is almost every day in San Diego), and he bounces up and down like a pogo stick, so anxious is he to get out and see the neighborhood sights.

Something tells me that by Friday, after being cooped up for five days, he'll be willing to venture out in a shower.

(This video might not play for you. It's a "known" blogger issue. Which means you just need to keep coming back and trying. How's that for suspense?)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a cutie. I can hardly blame him for wanting to be cozy inside. The first time my formerly-indoor cat saw rain, he hunched up his shoulders and gave me this look like, Oh my god, THE SKY IS TRYING TO GIVE ME A BATH.