Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mosey (No, Not a Misspelled Reference to Walter Mosley)

Brian Long recently asked me what triathlons I had lined up (none) and how my training was going (some running, very little cycling, no swimming). He was a bit surprised, I think, but I've been enjoying this slow life. Today, I enjoyed a little more slowness while also counting it as a day on my bike. Steph and I rode around Coronado in the beautiful summer sun. We stopped for corny pictures, picked out our new houses (Steph's choice? An $8.5 million property, but it comes with two houses), and dined at the swanky Hotel Del (in our not so swanky shorts and flip flops). Perhaps the next TCSD club race could be a breakfast with your husband, stroll along the beach, and take your dog to the park. BO and I (and Louie) would have it in the bag.

No comments: