Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Blog About a Processed Food Product

I ate American cheese today and regretted it. I knew I would, but still went ahead and put a slice in my sandwich. The even stupider thing is there was a block of cheddar in refrigerator. The next time I'm too lazy to slice cheese, I need to make a peanut butter and jelly.

My better half loves this stuff, peeling a slice out of its wrapper and popping it into his mouth raw (yes, this stuff is as dangerous as uncooked seafood). I can't watch.

This country does many things well--opportunity, inalienable rights, pigskin football, all-you-can-eat-buffets--but we're better off outsourcing our cheese and cars.

2 comments:

Mark said...

So Spam: yes...American Cheese: no...

I totally understand.

Michelle Panik said...

Exactly.