Saturday, September 5, 2009

#33: Paradise Hills Branch

Visiting Time: 12:20-12:35PM
Did I get lost on my way? Nope
Book Checked out: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (J. K. Rowling)

Book Selection: 2 bookmarks
Seating: 1 bookmarks
Staff: 4 bookmarks
Architecture/Atmosphere: 2 bookmarks
Total: 9 bookmarks

Not much was going on at this library. The building is a small rectangle, with tables in the middle and bookshelves around it. For a second I thought I was back at the Allied Gardens, so similar are these libraries on the inside. As I drove to this branch, I didn't see many "hills" in the vicinity. And "paradise" is a tough name for any neighborhood to live up to, and this one was no exception. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather live in a place called "Average," and have the place outshine its name.

I borrowed the first Harry Potter book. I wanted to see what the fuss is about. I didn't get too far into the story, but if time allows, I'll keep reading.

Whatever. If you want to see something really interesting about San Diego, check this out.

Picture:
(I love me a good homophone.)

No comments: