Monday, August 24, 2009

#21: Carmel Valley Branch

Visiting Time: 6:22-6:23PM
Did I get lost on my way? No. I am here every week.
Book Checked out: Jimmy Stewart: a life in film (Roy Pickard)

Book Selection: 3 bookmarks
Seating: 3 bookmarks
Staff: 4 bookmarks
Architecture/Atmosphere: 4 bookmarks
Total: 14 bookmarks

This is my home base library branch, and I'd been saving its review until I ran into a pickle one day and didn't have time to travel to a branch. Today was that day. I stopped in here for no more than a minute, picked the first book I saw, snapped my photo, and went on my merry (or frantic) way to class.

But it's worth mentioning that this is the city's busiest branch. And while I still have 15 libraries to go, I have to agree. Anytime that I'm in here, there are people everywhere: on the computers, in the thick of the stacks, reading magazines in chairs, or hanging out in the children's area.

No comments: